Role: General Manager/Business Coach
Location: Blackwood, Scotland
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30-40k Basic – £70-80k OTE in YEAR 1
Are you experienced in business development, running, or managing a business?
Or are you just up for a challenge and ready for that next step in your career?
If the idea of helping others to achieve success excites you, then you could be the General Manager / Business Coach we are looking for to join our award-winning team!
The World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm is looking to employ a salaried General Manager / Business Coach to help build a successful team and a profitable operation in one of their corporately owned UK territories.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your coaching skills, build a small team and share your experiences with business owners who have ambitions to survive and grow.
It’s an important role and requires a focused mind, dedication, hard work and a real passion for learning and helping others to succeed.
A solid base salary is provided with generous bonuses and exceptional opportunities to develop your career.
You will be meeting business owners on a daily basis; helping them to:
- Establish meaningful personal and business goals
- Initiate organisational change
- Execute proven sales and marketing strategies
- Improve financial management
- Build business processes and systems
- Develop great teams of people with a strong business culture
- Prepare for sale and expansion.
The varied work will suit a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective problem-solving and sales/marketing skills.
Above all you will have enthusiasm for producing tangible results and developing yourself and a small team of direct reports.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a team player, with a track record of delivering results
- Has excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Is committed to being the very best manager and coach they can be
- Genuinely interested in business and learning
- Possesses a passion for making a difference and is motivated by helping other people succeed
- Has skills and experience in coaching, marketing, sales, leadership PLUS, the ability and desire to learn from others …
- And strong relationship building skills and presentation skills
You’ll need to embrace https://actioncoach.co.uk/our-14-points-of-culture so do take the time to study that and see if this is a cultural fit for you.
Can FOLLOW a system… Ambitious and competitive… Decisive and disciplined… Good with PEOPLE…
- You’ll get full training and extensive support
- You’ll have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics to assist in your day-to-day operations
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay PLUS a retention bonus for retaining your clients on an ongoing basis PLUS commission for referred business from your network and own marketing
- We believe having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- We often have conferences and webinars with world class leaders and inspirational speakers that you will get the chance to attend
This is a salaried position employed by ActionCOACH; however if the thought of being your own boss and owning your own Action Franchise interests you, then review the opportunity at www.actioncoach.co.uk/overview.
Interested in both options? Great!… Apply now and we can cover both opportunities in the recruitment process.