Role: Creative PA
Hours: Part time – 25 hours p/w
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + bonuses (Pro Rata)
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic PA who has a flair and passion for marketing and social media to join the worlds #1 business coaching company.
And if you’re searching for an opportunity where you’ll have significant autonomy, the opportunity to manage projects, organise events and diary scheduling, communicate and report on KPIs and goals, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the MD.
Your day to day responsibilities?
- Writing of creative pieces for use on websites, social media and in print
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients
- Development and writing of press releases
- Liaising with clients and prospects
- Organising Events and seminars
- Maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Organising the MD
- Supporting the MD with clients and suppliers
- Production of hand written communication
- Recording of KPI’s within the Company
- Managing diary appointments
The ideal candidate…
To excel in this role, you will be extremely likeable and charismatic. You should also be highly motivated and focused as well as having excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Our perfect candidate will also have the following skills:
- Extremely articulate both in written and spoken word
- Able to understand what makes people tick
- Excellent interviewing skills and have the confidence to meet new people and ask probing questions
- Highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done
- The ability to think outside the box, be proactive and solutions-focused and willing to go the extra mile
- A keen eye for detail
- Determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade
- Strong marketing experience, particularly in social media
- Well connected within local business community
- The ability to organise large databases – preferably using CRM software
- First hand experience at leading short, medium and long term marketing strategies
- Social media video editing skills
- Committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous development and learning is paramount to us so we offer world class training and development resources
- We really think having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- We throw some great regular social events throughout the year that you will get the chance to attend
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers
- Basic pay of £20,000 – £25,000 pro-rated dependant on experience
- Generous commission bonus scheme – the better we do, the more you earn!