Role: Strategic Partner & Business Development Manager
Location: London or UK wide home based
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30-36k Basic – £50-70k OTE in Year 1
Closing date: 2nd December 2020
What are we looking for?
Are you highly experienced in managing people & building strategic business relationships…?
Do you like the idea of helping others to achieve success…?
The World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm is looking for a Strategic Partner & Business Development Manager to be part of their UK Business Coaching Team.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your coaching skills and share the experiences you bring with Business Owners who have ambitions to grow. As well as develop our growing relationships with national organisations.
It’s an important role and requires a focused mind and a real passion for helping others to succeed.
A competitive salary is provided with generous bonuses and exceptional opportunities to develop your career.
Your day to day responsibilities…
You will be meeting Owners and Directors of companies on a daily basis; helping them to:
- Establish meaningful personal and business goals
- Initiate organisational change
- Execute proven sales and marketing strategies
- Improve financial management
- Build business processes and systems
- Develop great teams of people with a strong business culture
- Prepare for sale and expansion.
The varied work will suit a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective problem-solving and results driven skills in the business environment.
Above all you will have enthusiasm for producing tangible results and developing yourself and a small team of direct reports.
Can FOLLOW a system … Has big dreams and goals… Decisive and disciplined …Good with PEOPLE …
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a team player, with a track record of delivering results
- Has excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Is committed to being the very best manager and coach they can be
- Genuinely Interested in business and making a difference, motivated by helping other people succeed
- Has solid skills in: business, coaching, marketing/sales, leadership PLUS, the ability and desire to learn from others …
- Will be well networked with UK Business Owners.
- Worked in a B2B sales environment
- Excellent presentation skills
We really want candidates that live the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture so make sure you take a read and see if you fit the bill.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get full training and extensive support in building your own development plan, and career plan
- You’ll have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics to assist in your day-to-day business growth
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay PLUS commission, OTE £50,000 – £70,000 in Y1
- We really think having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers