Role: Marketing Director
Hours: Full time
What are we looking for?
The World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm is looking to employ a Marketing Director to hold ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for all of the business and our Franchise Partners.
The successful Marketing Director will plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programmes, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by the Company and its competitors to identify potential customers. Develop strategies with the goal of maximising the Company’s profits and build consumer awareness of the brand. Your main goal will be to help the Franchise reach ‘sold out’ status by the end of the year. The focus will then be on B2B service, marketing to attract new customers for our Franchise Partners.
As our Marketing Director you will have an overview of the company development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new strategies as well as heading up the marketing team.
Your day to day responsibilities
- Overseeing implementation of the B2B marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Manage and develop the marketing team; Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, Videographers & Social Media Executive. Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by them
- Working with the Social Media Exec to manage social media presence and direct programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Advise the Board on business or operational matters
- Analyse data to inform operational decisions or activities
- Analyse forecasting data and market research data to improve business decisions
- Coordinate company events & webinars
- Report responsibilities and progress to the board
- Brand Manager
- Compliance of Franchise sites
- Responsible for the companies marketing and communications strategy
- Manage and own the companies event marketing strategies
- Prepare and roll out annual and quarterly marketing plans
The ideal candidate…
To excel in this role, you will be ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed. You should be highly motivated, focused and creative as well as having exceptional attention to detail.
Our perfect candidate will also have the following skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing
- At least 8 years’ experience in a Marketing role
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM)
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles specifically within a digital marketing environment
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
You’ll need to embrace https://actioncoach.co.uk/our-14-points-of-culture so do take the time to study that and see if this is a cultural fit for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- We throw some great regular social events throughout the year that you will get the chance to attend
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers