Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Newry/ Remote
Hours: Part time – 25 hours p/w
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + bonuses (Pro Rata)
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join the world’s number one business coaching team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new dynamic team based in Newry. Together, we will work with local business owners to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners, their families, employees and community as a whole.
Your day to day responsibilities?
- Making appointments over the telephone: 80% of the role requires this.
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients.
- You will be expected to follow-up communications with prospects and clients.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on MS Excel and a CRM system).
The ideal candidate…
- Performance driven and love a challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to setbacks in the sales processes and have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Do you understand and apply the art of selling?
- Do you love Outbound Calling to Prospects?
We also really want candidates that live the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture so make sure you take a read and see if you fit the bill.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous education and learning is important to us, so to enable you to get the most out of your role we offer full training and extensive support.
- We really think having a work-life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum.
- You will be automatically enrolled on our company pension scheme.
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world-class leaders and inspirational speakers.