Role: General Manager Business Coach
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30-40k Basic – £70-80k OTE in YEAR 1
Are you highly experienced in owning, running, or managing businesses?
Do you like the idea of helping others to achieve success too?
…You could be the General Manager we are looking to join our award-winning team!
The World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm is looking to employ a General Manager to be part of their UK Business Coaching Team and help build a successful and profitable ActionCOACH territory.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your coaching skills, build a small team and share the experiences you bring with Business Owners who have ambitions to grow.
It’s an important role and requires a focused mind, hard work and a real passion for helping others to succeed.
A competitive salary is provided with generous bonuses and exceptional opportunities to develop your career.
You will be meeting Owners and Directors of companies on a daily basis, helping them to:
- Establish meaningful personal and business goals
- Initiate organisational change
- Execute proven sales and marketing strategies
- Improve financial management
- Build business processes and systems
- Develop great teams of people with a strong business culture
- Prepare for sale and expansion.
The varied work will suit a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effectively solving problem-and results-driven skills in the business environment.
Above all, you will have enthusiasm for producing tangible results and developing yourself and a small team of direct reports.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a team player, with a track record of delivering results
- Has excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Is committed to being the very best manager and coach they can be
- Genuinely interested in business and making a difference, motivated by helping other people succeed
- Has solid skills and experience in business, coaching, marketing/sales, leadership PLUS, the ability and desire to learn from others.
- Will be well networked with UK Business Owners.
We really want candidates that live the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture so make sure you take a read and see if you fit the bill.
Can FOLLOW a system… Has big dreams and goals… Decisive and disciplined… Good with PEOPLE…
- You’ll get full training and extensive support
- You’ll have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics to assist in your day-to-day business coaching
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay PLUS a retention bonus for retaining your clients on an ongoing basis PLUS commission for referred business from your network and own marketing
- We really think having a work-life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled on our company pension scheme
- We often have conferences and webinars with world-class leaders and inspirational speakers that you will get the chance to attend
This is a salaried position employed by ActionCOACH however if the thought of being your own boss and owning your own Action Franchise excites you then check out our Franchise opportunities.
Interested in both? Great!… Apply now and we can cover both opportunities throughout the recruitment process.