Role: Recruitment & HR Advisor
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20-30k Pro rata
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Recruitment & HR Adviser to head up all recruitment and employee related needs for ActionCOACH UK, you will also act as a support to our Franchise Partners, offering advice and guidance where needed. This is a standalone role so you will need to be able to work autonomously, however it goes without saying you will always have support from the rest of the ActionCOACH UK team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Managing end-to-end recruitment campaigns, this includes but not limited to;
- Creating and posting enticing job adverts to ensure a constant pipeline of candidates
- Pre-screening candidates and booking for interviews
- Interviewing various roles within the business, from entry level to senior
- Hosting regular group interviews
- Follow up with candidates through the recruitment cycle
- Maintaining the onboarding process
- Working with managers to ensure a smooth and timely recruitment and ensure they are following HR guidelines
- Monitoring, uploading and managing files
- Creating relevant HR forms – Creating template letters for recruitment and adviser needs
- Providing all new starters on boarding documentation
- Note taking and advising managers on investigations, disciplinary, probation reviews, dismissals and grievances
- Giving employment related advice where needed
- Taking references for franchise partners and employees
- General office duties to support the head office team when needed
- Communicating with unlucky and successful candidates
The ideal candidate…
Due to this being a standalone role, we require someone who can work well independently however it’s also extremely important that you can work as part of a team, to ensure we are all sharing the same goals.
You need to be passionate about what you do and the company, hardworking and articulate. You should also be able build rapport quickly and confidently.
Our perfect candidate will also have the following skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within an HR environment such as a HR Coordinator/Adviser level or above
- Knowledge of employment law
- Keen to learn and develop themselves.
- Interested in or working towards their CIPD qualification
- Previous experience within a sales or franchise environment.
You’ll need to embrace https://actioncoach.co.uk/our-14-points-of-culture so do take the time to study that and see if this is a cultural fit for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous education and learning is important to us, we offer regular training that you are welcome to attend such as Mindset, Marketing and LinkedIn training
- We offer a holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- We throw some great social events and you will get the chance to attend some of these
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers.