Role: Coaches Coach & Business Coach
Location: Sheffield or UK wide home based
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30-36k Basic – £50-70k OTE in Year 1
What are we looking for?
Do you have passion and a desire to achieve and lead?
Do you like the idea of helping others to achieve success too?
You’ll either be an entrepreneur and/or an established coach with over 10 years of experience in a chosen area with a strong desire to achieve and lead.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your leadership ability, commercial acumen in all areas of business growth, and importantly the chance to have a significant impact on the market place, internal community and in your personal development.
It is a given that you are an excellent communicator and have a huge desire to succeed. The ability to coach, manage, and influence others is key to this role and your success.
You will have a track record of success and be able to follow through on plans and commitments.
A coaching skillset will be developed, whilst you share the experiences you bring with Business Owners who have ambitions to grow. You’ll be responsible for helping bring dynamism, intensity and results to the group of companies, business owners, and professional business coaches you will work with.
This is a vital position to move the group to the next level and requires a focused mind and a real passion for helping others to succeed.
Your day to day responsibilities…
On a daily basis you will be instilling belief and commitment in others, executing your plan, influencing business owners to grow.
You will also be required to
- Establish meaningful personal and business goals, both for yourself and with others
- Initiate organisational change
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Improve financial management
- Build business processes and systems
- Develop great teams of people with a strong business culture
- Prepare for sales meetings
- Recruit, manage and lead your team to success year on year
- Drive expansion in the business
It is varied work, and suits a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective problem-solving and results driven skills in the business environment. You may have experience in sports coaching at high level, and/or psychology, or significant experience in leading teams to achieve success after success. Business acumen is essential as is the ability to push people to achieve, hold people accountable and be strong as a coach.
Commitment to becoming the very best leader you can be is essential… as is the genuine interest in business and making a difference, and helping other people succeed. Having solid skills in business, coaching, marketing/sales, leadership PLUS, the ability and desire to learn from others.
Can FOLLOW a system … Has big dreams and goals… Decisive and disciplined …Good with PEOPLE …
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a team player, with a track record of delivering results
- Has excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Is committed to being the very best manager and coach they can be
- Genuinely Interested in business and making a difference, motivated by helping other people succeed
- Has solid skills in: business, coaching, marketing/sales, leadership PLUS, the ability and desire to learn from others …
- Will be well networked with UK Business Owners
We really want candidates that live the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture so make sure you take a read and see if you fit the bill.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get full training and extensive support in building your own development plan, and career plan
- You’ll have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics to assist in your day-to-day business growth
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay PLUS commission, OTE £50,000 – £70,000 in Y1, going up to £70,000 – £90,000 in Y2
- We really think having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers