Role: Executive Personal Assistant
Hours: Part time – 25 hours per week
Salary: £20-25k Pro rata
If you’re a highly organised executive PA…
And you’re searching for an opportunity where you’ll have significant autonomy, the opportunity to manage projects, organise events and diary scheduling, communicate and report on KPIs and goals, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the UK Performance Director.
Hours are flexible, but around 15-25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our focus is supporting our partners (business owners) to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/ individual development programmes.
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
- Can you think outside the box, are proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade?
- Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
- Have a good understanding of excel and good with numbers
- Understand different projects and how to manage them
About the role:
If you’re a highly organised dynamic executive PA we’re looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company’s office in Sheffield (though home based will also be considered). Together, we will work with our partners and business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Recording and reporting of KPI’s within the Company
- Following through and reporting on processes on several different projects
- Highlighting blockages within projects… and creating new processes where necessary
- Reporting against objectives… creating spreadsheets when necessary
- Liaising with partners, clients and prospects
- Managing diary appointments & Organising the Performance Director
- Organising Events and seminars
- Maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Production of written communication/emails
Behaviours important for success in the role and company:
- Can do attitude
- High quality work & Consistent nature
- ‘Get on with it’ attitude
- Fast thinking and action taking when necessary
We really want candidates that live the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture so make sure you take a read and see if you fit the bill.
What’s in it for you?
- We really think having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers