Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Southport/Ormskirk area
Hours: Part time – 25 hours p/w
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + bonuses (pro rata) OTE up to £40,000
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to be a part of the world’s number 1 business coaching firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new dynamic team based in the Southport area. Together, we will work with local business owners to grow their businesses through re-education. The aim is to improve the lives of business owners and their families, employees and community.
Your day to day responsibilities?
- Representing the company by telephone, in written communications and in person at networking events and seminars.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing strategies, 80% of the role.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, using Microsoft Excel and HubSpot – CRM system.
- You will be expected to follow up communications with any business prospect or client.
- Keeping accurate records of Key Performance indicators for the business.
The ideal candidate…
- Up for a challenge
- Confident, genuine, charming and persuasive
- An engaging conversationalist
- Business orientated and able to get things done quickly whilst using own initiative
- Interested in and enthused by ongoing learning
- Pro-active and a supportive team player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins
- Resilient to setbacks in the sales processes and have a can-do attitude to get right back up
- Great on the telephone with a friendly professional manner
- Experienced at outbound calling to prospects
- Able to work at home initially
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and extensive support so you to get the most out of your role.
- Continuous education and learning is important to us.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum (pro-rata), we believe that having a work-life balance is important.
- You will be automatically enrolled on our company pension scheme.
- Opportunity to attend conferences with world-class leaders and inspirational speakers.