Spend the day writing your quarterly plan, and learn how to…
- Develop a 90-day plan specifically designed to immediately impact on your own business
- Create achievable goals that will stretch and grow your business
- Develop a sense of clarity that will help you make decisions easier
- Understand how you can leverage your efforts to produce real results
- Use powerful confidence and leadership skills to take your business further
- Meet like-minded business owners and develop new business relationships
- Get the quality of life that you started your business for in the first place
Do you know where you want your business to be by the end of the year?
In our experience business owners only have a vague idea of where they want to be. By setting goals for the year, you will be able to see where to leverage your efforts to produce the results you want, when you want them.
The ActionCOACH GrowthCLUB workshop is the perfect opportunity for you to step out of the day to day running of your business and focus on how to improve and grow it. Not only will you walk away with a better understanding of business, but you will also leave with a 90-day plan specifically designed to immediately impact your business growth.
We will share with you proven strategies and tactics that have helped business owners transform their businesses and successfully reach their goals.
After attending GrowthCLUB, you’ll benefit from renewed energy, vision and focus. You’ll have a ready-to-implement plan for the next 90 days so you can get your business moving in the right direction.
Venue: Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde, Phoenix Crescent, Bellshill ML4 3JQ
Date: Wednesday, 12th December 2018
Time: 8:30am registration and networking, 9:00am start, 5:00pm finish
A light breakfast, coffee, tea will be served in the am, and lunch will also be served.
Investment: Only £357 + VAT. Early bird offer = £309 + VAT. Bring additional team members for £149 + VAT each.
Seats are limited, so register now!
Scheduled GrowthCLUB future dates:
Wednesday 11th December 2019 – Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde