Enjoy business, book and a beer? Then this is a business networking event for you. Take what you learn from the book, and put it into practice in your business. Share your successes, and learn from other business owners doing the same.
“How should I be successful?” Asked a young Brad Sugars to Jim Rohn. He answered, “simply read one book a month son and you will be rich in more than wealth.”
25 years later Brad Sugars, founder of ActionCOACH, is the No.1 Business Coach in the world.
This monthly event is a great opportunity to learn, network with other businesses and to implement real changes into both your life and business. You will learn the secrets of success and receive coaching from the world’s number 1 business coaching company.
Our goal is to help business owners gain the skills, confidence and beliefs that they need to get their GOOD business’ and make them GREAT! This will transform your life for the better but also impact your community and the people you employ.
Come along and try your first meeting with us for FREE! If you then think it’s for you and wish to attend monthly, it will then be a six-month commitment from you.
Who is this for?
• Small business owners seeking success
• Start Ups wanting to start as they mean to go on!
• Those who recognise the need to further their business education
• Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers
• Those who understand the benefits of coaching seeking a low-level entry point
We hear everyday business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past for you.
… this club will keep you focused, and hold you accountable and get you into Action!
Not only will you receive the necessary accountability from your local Business Growth Specialist… You will also receive:
- The book of the month to take away and read – designed to help you get yourself and your business growing further
- A journal and pen to make notes and collect the ideas from the group discussions
- Group coaching session each month run by your Action Coach
- Book Review and Accountability on how to implement the learnings into your business and your life
- ...and last but certainly not least, a safe and fun environment to make sure you get the most from your learning and development
Meet monthly for my GroupCOACHING programme. Peer pressure AND accountability push your business to deliver results.
Get your business plan sorted for the next quarter. See how effective quarterly planning is for your business.