Did you set up your LinkedIn account years ago then left it wondering what you were supposed to do next? Do you have a LinkedIn account but have no idea how to gain business from it? Unsure how to maximise your time spent on LinkedIn to actually make it work for you?
Don’t panic, there are lots of business owners in the same situation which is why this half-day LinkedIn training is the perfect place to start.
By the end of the LinkedIn training, you will:
- Have a fully set up and optimised profile which will really work for you – showcasing you as an expert in your field of work
- Understand the importance of recommendations and learn how to ask for them!
- Understand how to build up your network and gaining new quality contacts
- Learn how to best interact with your connections, groups and discussions
- How to use the search feature for prospecting and finding leads to grow your business
- How to turn your online contacts into offline customers
- Be confident to manage your online LinkedIn community with our Top Timesavers and Tips
- Develop a LinkedIn marketing strategy for your business
Who should attend the LinkedIn training?
Any small business owner or team member who is interested in using LinkedIn to raise their online profile to help grow their business will benefit from this LinkedIn training.
Our events are fun, friendly and welcoming. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and share your experiences!
Bring some of your team along at a discounted price of £99 +VAT for further attendees from the same organisation.