Is Your Marketing Achieving The Results For Your Business?
Leads drive growth. We will take you through the power of Facebook and how to drive leads to your business, running profitably from month 1.
During this Facebook Masterclass, you will also learn how to benefit from a £12,000 government funded digital marketing qualification and have a 90 day plan you believe in.
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Limited places available. Register Today!
We will be speaking on the following topics;
Understand Your Key Facebook Tool
– Learn how to use and combine Facebook pages, groups, events to create the ultimate Facebook marketing machine driving consistent leads.
– Gain inspiration from many different content ideas and learn how to give your target markets what they are looking for
– Delve into the power of Facebook groups and understand how you can use them to actively communicate with your customers whenever you want
Build Vibrant Communities, Not Generic Followings
– Create Facebook pages that become vibrant communities with your followers engaging with your content & each other
– Learn how to beat Facebook page algorithms and create quality content that is seen by the audiences that matter most to you
– Understand how to capture your audiences into your CRM system and develop multi-channel marketing that works
Use Facebook Advertising As A Lead Generation Machine
– Integrate Facebook conversion and lead based advertising with your website, beating your competitors to the customers who will be most likely to buy
– Know your numbers – understand the key metrics to success and find the true story about your advertising numbers
– Learn how to test and measure with split-testing to achieve peak performance from your campaigns, creating consistent lead funnels you can replicate
By attending this complimentary event, you will receive 3 gifts worth £897!
FREE Marketing Audit (RRP £199)
FREE Marketing Strategy Review (RRP £399)
FREE Access to the facebook eLearning Course (RRP £299)
Please note that this event is open to all – you don’t have to be a NatWest customer to attend