Business Statistics - Digital Marketing
Work smarter, not harder.
Online content, customer behaviour and the way people buy is constantly changing. Staying updated with the latest trends and statistics is a crucial element to your success, so we’ve created the ultimate list of key Business Statistics as a prompt for any improvements and opportunities within your business.
- Qualified leads rely on word of mouth (55%), customer references (46%), and media articles (38%) to make purchase decisions.
- 98% of your site visitors will leave without leaving any contact information, making it difficult to nurture leads. (Marketo)
- The top lead generation strategies used by marketers involve a company website, email marketing, and SEO.
- Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than those without
- Organic traffic improves by up to 157% with added video content. (Hubspot)
- Including a call to action button instead of a link boosts conversion rates by as much as 28%.
- The top three social media networks include Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. (Dreamgrow)
- 78% of small businesses attract new customers and engage existing ones using social media.
- Google averages 40,000 searches every second, which equates to 1.2 trillion searches worldwide per year.
It is clear that an established online presence and results-driven Digital Marketing strategy is imperative for a Business to reach its full potential in terms of following, sales and conversion rate.
After reading through the stats, what stands out to you? Do you need to invest in a Website or start posting more consistently on a particular platform?