It’s one thing to invest loads and loads of cash to create leads, generate sales and ‘entice’ clients and customers to your business – but how confident are you that your clients will keep coming back week after week, month after month, year after year?
Score out of 10?
Customer retention activity can be overlooked and (shock, horror) can even be taken for granted for longer standing customers.
Measuring your customer retention in terms of
- how many times they buy from you per annum?
- how frequently they buy from you average £/transaction?
- how many of your available products and services do they buy and is this static or growing?
is to be applauded but we should also understand why they keep coming back. If we don’t know this – someone else is sure to work it out!
So, what are the five golden customer retention questions you should be asking yourself and scoring yourself on?
- Do your customers know what to expect from you and your services?
- Are they consistently getting what they expect every single time?
- Are they satisfied every time they buy from you?
- Are you asking them how they feel about buying from you on a regular basis?
- Do they feel you are listening to them when they take the tie to answer you?
If you don’t instantly know the answers to these questions, then it may be worth taking the time to find out. How? By asking them. Don’t let them inform you with their feet.
Getting your customers to come to you in the first place is of course a huge deal but keeping them is even bigger! Don’t lose them by being complacent – on average it is six times more expensive to get a new customer than it is to keep an existing one. FACT.
Don’t miss a trick – plan your retention activity, today.
Contact me at