The Kiwi Coach to Kent Business Owners
Specialising in developing winning teams and embedding performance cultures in organisations. With a proven world class track record with Businesses in UK and globally.
Pete has the versatility, experience and most importantly… desire… to work with any individual/team/business/organisation big or small and inspire them to achieve their potential.
Prepare to be stretched and challenged and to step out of your comfort zone.
Click here to reserve a time for your free 15 Min Introduction to Coaching consultation.
Tiger Woods said “Without a coach, you simply cannot achieve your very best”…which may seem like a sweeping statement, but true.
Eric Schmidt, CEO Google, is a pretty good testimonial to that statement – all the best have a coach.
My short term mission is to inspire and empower over 5200 business owners and impact 53000 lives. I would like you to be one of them. Our journey will be both painful and fun…and will lead to everything you ever wanted.
Pete's energy and genuine interest in the success of myself and company made me give him a chance. I had cashflow issues, time wasting clients and no free time to myself. With Pete's guidance I have straightened out ALL of those things and now enjoy much greater levels of free time, money in the bank and most of all, a plan.Mike Tribe - Createall Media
Increase Business & Personal Growth | BookClub
Increase Business & Personal Growth through our famous BookClub. The BookClub will be hosted by our Kiwi coaches Pete & Janellle O’Keeffe who have over 15 years experience of entrepreneurship and business improvement coaching. The meetings consist of 90-minute group sessions with like-minded business owners. We will be reading and reviewing the top business…
Engage and Grow
Increase Employee Engagement | Increase Profits
FREE Coaching Workshop | Ways to Increase Employee Engagement & Increase Profits in your Business Effective Employee Engagement has always been a major challenge for organisations and it’s not getting any better. Only 8% of employees in the UK are fully engaged in their work (Gallup Poll 2017) The other 92% are disengaged or actively disengaged. They’re physically present,…
Whether you are an athlete, a performer, a business owner or CEO everyone needs a coach, as explained by Bill Gates and Eric Schmidt (CEO of Google)