Join Peter Rolliston of Action Coach and Alison Edgar, Founder of Sales Coaching Solutions for a day of learning and networking at Club XV, Bath Racecourse.
This event is ideal for:
- Ambitious business owners who would like to add more structure and sales focus to their business and team.
- Individuals who are stuck in their business and looking for inspiration and skills to scale.
- Business owners looking to network with like-minded people whilst picking up some transferrable skills along the way.
- Non-HUB XV Members Welcome
Early bird tickets include a FREE behaviour profile worth £100
Double Your Profits / Streamline Your Operations / Engage Your Team / Free Up Your Time
Working with Peter businesses have :
- Transformed their marketing and sales strategies
- Significantly increased productivity
- Systemised and streamlined their operations
- Gained a fuller understanding of where they and their companies are headed
- Created fully engaged teams
As a result, every single one of these companies has increased its turnover from between 20 – 300%
One of The UK’s Top #10 Business Advisers / The Entrepreneur’s Godmother to Apprentice and Dragon’s Den Winners / iDEA Award Representative / #1 Best-Selling Author
A thought-leader in the field of sales, Alison Edgar, The Entrepreneur’s Godmother and Managing Director of Sales Coaching Solutions has over 25 years as an award-winning salesperson. Leaving the world of blue-chip sales, Alison set up her own business to work with entrepreneurs, start-ups and sales teams.
According to Forbes magazine “90% of start-up businesses fail”, Alison made it her mission to flip this statistic on its head and give every business a fighting chance. Working alongside Government and the UK’s largest business support organisations, such as Enterprise Nation and Entrepreneurial Spark, Alison has helped hundreds of businesses, from Start-Ups to multinational conglomerates.
“Alison Edgar is absolutely fantastic. I attended a training course run by Alison, and the following week used the skills learned in a client meeting, where I managed to secure our largest order ever! Her enthusiasm is contagious and she helps provide real results to individuals and businesses alike.” – Simon Crowther, Flood Protection Solutions
Agenda for the day:
9 AM – Arrival, Tea and Coffee
9:30 AM – Start
- Mindset – progression and participation, Peter Rolliston
- Mindset – The STARS, Alison Edgar – learn resilience and how to transform mindsets in your team to increase motivation and productivity
- ‘The 5 Ways’ Workshop – Peter Rolliston
- ‘4 Key Pillars of Sales’ Workshop, Alison Edgar – learn to recognise and adapt your behaviours to the person you’re selling to, gain a comprehension of the sales process in order to clearly understand the next steps, strategy skills to know your customers better and develop your relationship in the real world, skills to develop your confidence.
- Fireside Q&A
1 PM – Finish
1PM – 2PM – Lunch and Networking, an opportunity for further questions with Peter & Alison