1. What are your top 3 Lead generation strategies?
a) Networking – Offering a complimentary coaching session as a way to get to know each other’s businesses for referrals works really well.
b) Seminars – Filling a room from Facebook and Linkedin, offering taster sessions for ActionCLUB or a complimentary session for 121 prospects.
c) Strategic Alliances – Offering them a free place at GrowthCLUB and other events, using a business card holder to introduce their services to clients, getting them plenty of referrals so that they are happy to reciprocate.
2. What would you do differently if you had your time again?
If I was to start again, I would spend my time building the leveraged group programmes. The hourly rate is much better, you get to help more people, create a community that builds retention and if you lose a client, it doesn’t affect your cashflow quite as much.
3. What do you consider to be your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it?
My biggest mistake was selling too many of the wrong types of business in to 1-2-1 coaching. I learned that it is better to have programmes that suit everyone rather than to try to fit people in to 1-2-1 just because the fee is better.
4. What is your top tip for success in ActionCOACH?
Spend time watching what other coaches do and decide quickly which model suits you and if none of them do, adapt what is available to suit you.
If you would like to know more about the ActionCOACH opportunity and you:
- Get a buzz from helping others succeed
- Love learning and developing yourself
- Have enjoyed success in your career or sport…