Beyond Brilliant

So, the good news is that success leaves tracks. Guest speaker for Beyond Brilliant, Michael Heppell has spent his life studying these highly successful people then distilling and teaching what they do that others don’t.

It’s no surprise that these people who go beyond brilliant live 90% of their lives the same way you do – it’s the remaining 10% that makes them different. And by refining this knowledge Michael, will share these insights with you in a fun, exciting and powerful way.

 Top 20 take a ways from Michael Heppell’s session:

  • Why now is the time to move beyond brilliant.
  • What Sir Harold Evans taught me about meetings.
  • How to eliminate your to do list.
  • The tool I taught Davina McCall that she says changed her life in 10 minutes.
  • Why your life is so complex – and what to do about it.
  • 10 amazing facts about your brain – and why they’re important.
  • What to do about your incompetency’s.
  • How to earn significantly more with the biggest cheque.
  • Why regret beats you up and the solution.
  • What Csikszentmihalyi didn’t teach you about ‘Flow’.
  • How to write so people read.
  • Dealing with distractions and staying focused.
  • The biggest mistake most people make in customer service.
  • How to make your brand a power brand.
  • A beautifully simple method so you’ll never be irritated by idiots.
  • The easiest way to get a true work life balance.
  • A 23 minute, 10 second, daily routine that will change your life.
  • The £100,000 idea.
  • How to create an incredible intuition.
  • The ultimate time management tool.

These 20 take a ways should be enough to get you registered for this event…

Register Now!


But if not here’s 30 more…

Beyond Brilliant Performance

Having worked with olympic athletes, serial entrepreneurs, high level executives and business owners… speaker James Vincent calls upon a wealth of experience, amounting to almost 2 decades of high performance coaching in both sport and business, to coach those fortunate enough to work with him to success after success.

Top 10 take a ways from James Vincent’s session:

  • Know what you need, and importantly what you’ve got to do to get
  • Get the fire burning more inside… Have increased motivatio
  • Increased resilience and tenacity to push on at faster pace
  • Kill procrastination
  • Have your mind focused in the right way
  • Get people emulating you as a leader
  • Look in the right place to find the right things
  • Decrease stress and increase performance
  • Perform when it matters
  • Feel special and Know your purpose

Beyond Brilliant Sales

Jon Asquith has over 15 years’ experience working with organisations around the UK to improve sales conversions. Learn the mistakes businesses make that turn prospects away and into your competitors hands.

Top 10 take a ways from Jon Asquith’s session:

  • Learn how to wow prospects into wanting to do business with you.
  • How to close the sale without coming across like the ‘pushy’ salesperson.
  • How to measure what’s really working in your sales meetings.
  • Create a truly defining sales process that truly differentiates you from your competition.
  • Get your customers to buy more frequently
  • How to get your customers to want to spend more money with you… and then spend more.
  • Learn how to overcome any objection.
  • Become excited by sales and want to engage with your customers and prospects.
  • Learn some simple tips on communication and understand what your customers are really saying to you.
  • Have one hour of fun packed learning.

Beyond Brilliant Communication

Vic Ciuffetelli has over 30 years of business growth experience having worked as a CEO for firms across the world including 17 years as Global CEO and CEO Asia-Pacific for ActionCOACH.

Top 10 take a ways from Vic Ciuffetelli’s session:

  • How to be a leader/manager people will follow
  • Building a unified high performing team
  • Avoid arguments, unless you like having them
  • What words to use that appeal to different personalities
  • Close more of your sales meetings
  • Why some words will scare some of your people
  • Success behaviour profile
  • Understanding how different people take in information
  • Reduce conflicts and misunderstanding
  • Be a better ‘you’
Limited Availability!
Friday 13th July – The Nottingham Belfry
For more information, click here!