Join a Book Club from the comfort of your own home
Do you want to join a small business community, who are there to network, enjoy good food and a beer – and most importantly get tips for growing their business? Your local ActionCoach – Angus Lyon will be hosting the session, and providing the recommended reading. Ok, at the moment this will take place in the comfort of your own home. We’ll provide the book and the technology.
You’ll be part of a business network that are keen to grow their business – ideas will be shared during the session. There’s also a WhatsApp group to keep the knowledge sharing and BUZZ going between sessions.
Which book to start with?
There’s lots of knowledge in written in business books, but I know from speaking to my clients and other business owners, that many people don’t get time to read books – or don’t know which book to start with. After all, how do you choose. I read and listen to many books, and have done for many years – and this book club will be about some of the books I think can make a MASSIVE difference to you and your business, and that are easy to read and implement.
- WHERE: From the comfort of your own home
- WHEN: The FIRST Tuesday of the month – next one: 2nd June 2020
- TIME: The sessions will start at 19:30
- COST: Each session will be £15 plus VAT – and will include the book (we will need your address to arrange to have it sent).
- WHAT HAPPENS: Review the learning with the benefit of hearing other peoples takeaways and how they might apply it to their business, some fun and networking
Why am I doing this?
One of my commitments I made to myself back in 2019 is to help business owners in my local community gain any of the skills, confidence or beliefs that they need to get their GOOD business’s and make them GREAT! Having a great business will transform not only the business owner’s life for the better but also impact on their community and the people they employ.
In 2020 “The Virus” changes our lives and our business – community is as important as it’s ever been – and it’s never been more important to have a positive focus.
02 Jun 2020
19.30pm to 20.30pm