Engage & Grow will re-focus, re-engage and re-energise the most important asset to your business – your people. This programme is specially designed to create dramatic organisational change, training your whole team to move the business forward.
It’s a simple fact – businesses with a good business planning framework do better than those without one. PlanningCLUB is a comprehensive growth programme for business owners who want to:
Significantly grow profits
Build trusted teams
Achieve powerful goals
Turn personal dreams into reality
Enjoy their business again.
PlanningCLUB combines coaching, advice and interactive software to help you through the business planning process simply and effectively. The interactive two-day workshop will help you develop your business. To give you higher profits, greater cash flow and increased value. Contact us today for further registration information.
At the end of PlanningCLUB you’ll walk away with a 1-year action plan that...
- Can be presented to banks or investors for funding
- Makes you accountable, with clear actions and strategies to help you achieve your goals
- Gives your team strategies to build your profits right away
- Will get your business to where you want it to be
- A business plan helps you grow. According to a survey conducted by the Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership. Companies with a written business plan have 50% greater sales growth and 12% higher gross profit margins than those without one.
- A plan keeps you on track. You actually never know what is going to happen in the future. A good business plan has flexibility and acts as a guide to keep you focused when markets change. Or when new opportunities present themselves.
- A plan gives you focus. Your business plan documents your real, tangible and achievable goals. And the actions you’ll need to take to reach those goals. A living, breathing document, it should allow you to make real-time assessments at any point. As well as planning out the next steps accordingly.
- A plan gives you clear goals. Your business plan is a critical document for everyone in your business –motivating everyone to reach the business goals. It clearly states what constitutes success, and shows the team’s key performance indicators. It also demonstrates how everyone’s personal achievements fit into the broader plan.
PlanningCLUB isn’t for everyone. Check that you meet the criteria:
- “My business is more than just an idea – I am already in the game”. This business planning session is designed specifically to help good businesses become great.
- “I am not lower-level management, I’m a decision maker in the company”. A business plan needs complete understanding of your company. For PlanningCLUB to work, you need to be able to make decisions at the highest level.
- “I am serious about taking my business to the next level”. If you’ve been trying to move your business forward, but are struggling to get beyond a certain point. PlanningCLUB will help you break through the barrier.
- “I will commit the time need to make this work”. There’s no point starting if you’re not going to be able to see it through. And if time is one of the things you’re struggling with most in your business, then you definitely need to attend PlanningCLUB.
Our signature programme and the most intense: results-driven coaching that any business owner can put to use. This programme is not for the faint hearted or the non-committed; it is for those business owners who are really willing to make a difference and are not afraid of taking on challenges.
Only 2% of business owners have a written plan… and even fewer stick to it… By the end of your first GrowthCLUB, you will have a clear picture of where your business will be in 90 days time and a step-by-step plan to get you there.
An intensive two-day group coaching workshop that teaches business owners real strategies that generate real wealth. A real toolbox of tips to make you stand out from the crowd.
Looking to meet like-minded business owners and share strategies for boosting profits? At ProfitCLUB you will be coached to implement strategies for sales, marketing, communication, team-building and much more.