Your right to privacy is very important. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service.
What personal information do we collect?
- In general, when you visit our website and access information you remain anonymous unless you are accessing your registered account with us. Before we ask you for information, we will explain how this information will be used. We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
- We would retain your name, contact details and address and notes relating to our business relationship with you.
Protecting your privacy
- We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy.
- We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission. However, we may need to provide some details to third parties that we use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g. the company that manages the website) and where required to enforce our contract or as required by law.
- Our website may provide links to third party websites. Since we do not control those websites, you are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies of these third party sites.
- We do not collect any personal data using cookies on our website.
- Our cookies only track pages visited so we can improve the usefulness of our site.
Keeping your data
We will destroy your data safely as soon as we no longer need it. We do not have your credit or debit card details. They are solely with the bank.
You can at any time as to see what personal data we have about you. To do this email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Roger Pemberton Ltd, 26 The Ramblers, Posingland, Norwich NR14 7QN and we will send you information on this. We may require a fee up to £10. Roger Pemberton is the data controller.
You can ask us to rectify, delete or update personal data at any time, although we cannot delete it if it is correct and we need it to protect the contract we have with you or your business.
Comments and questions
- We welcome comments and questions on this policy. We are dedicated to protecting your personal information, and we will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure. Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally update this policy. All revisions will be posted to this section.
- If you feel your privacy has been breached, email us immediately on email@example.com .