In business, just as in life, you can’t stand still. You’re either getting ahead and growing or you’re in a downward terminal spiral. Just look at the statistics, which indicate around 90% of businesses fail in the first 10 years. You need to ensure your business strategies are in place, and working towards your overall business goals.
The key to long-term survival is to focus on the direction you want your business to move in, and then to gather momentum to begin the journey. There simply is no alternative if you’re serious about remaining in business.
Over 8 weeks we’ll cover everything you need to know in order to help you grow your business. We’ll be looking at:
- How you can achieve more by improving your priority and time management skills
- Creating a vision and purpose that enrols and inspires others
- Streetwise marketing that gives you a return on investment
- Defining your unique selling proposition and turn it into a powerful, competitive weapon
- Dramatically increasing your lead generation and conversion skills
- developing loyal, profitable customers that keep coming back
- How to grip the numbers in your business and improve the cashflow, turnover and profit margin
- Hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in your workforce
- Creating systems that work and how to get the business to run without you
And much more!
23 Sep - 11 Nov 2020
09.58am to 09.58am